Author: Andy P
Location: Xi'an
This blog covers July 25th to July 27th.I started the first day with Hannah and Sophie by going to visit the babies. It was really nice. The best part of the visit was when we put a red hat on every baby that was awake (a red hat makes everything better ). I had a really good day personally- I put 3 babies to sleep. After that we made our way to the train station to take the train to Xi'an for 14 hours. When we arrived we went to see the terracotta warriors. After seeing the Terracotta Warriors we bargained again on Muslim street. Day two started by going biking on the Xi'an city wall. It was a 9 mile trip around the wall. After lunch we went to a silk factory (where I bought this gangsta suit ) and after the silk factory we went to the wild goose Pagoda which was cool but tiring ( I got some Baskin Robins ice cream 25 quai- what a rip off ). we ended the day by taking the 12 hour train back to Beijing. And now I'm writing this blog so yeah the end.
Flickr Photos from Today
Flickr Photos from this Voyage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment