Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Turtle tagging again!

Author: Jonathan C.
Location: Cane Garden Bay, Tortola
I thought we were going to do something different today, but unfortunately we were turtle tagging again! At least the place where we did it was incredibly beautiful so everyone enjoyed themselves. Our team found a huge turtle, but the water was too deep so Jack got it for us. In the afternoon, shipmates from ActionQuest came to join us. Although we had more people, we got nothing. We kept losing turtles. Then we drove to Cane Garden Bay and had delicious rice there. This is the only page I can write in for this trip. It is a bit sad as it is getting to the end of the trip. One page is far too little to record all the joys of the trip and sorry for my poor English, I drew a lot to make up for it. (Drawings of cake being made, turtles being caught, and visiting the Bat cave on Guana Island)

Flickr Photos from Today
Flickr Photos from this Voyage

No comments:

Post a Comment